Monday 2 May 2011

A Beautiful Royal Wedding Weekend!

In many years time, I'm sure someone will ask me, "What were you doing on the wedding day of Prince William and Kate Middleton?" (Just for those who somehow missed this global event, it a-happened on Friday 29th April) and, as it was such a LOVELY day, I'm pretty sure I will be able to answer!

I watched the wedding at my friend's house, eating homemade smarties cookies (thank you, and nom nom nom) and drinking tea, a classic British pastime, and we LOVED every moment of it! Kate looked remarkably relaxed and absolutely beautiful, and, aside from those couple of awkward seconds when the wedding ring looked like it might not quite make it to the end of her finger, it was a lovely occasion that was celebrated amazingly up and down the country, and indeed, all over the world. An amazing event! And finishing off the public coverage with a casual drive in a racing green Aston Martin covered in balloons and ribbon = perfect! Many congratulations to the couple...I wish you every happiness! (Oh, and thanks for the extra day off!)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment